In a matter of weeks, Covid-19 turned our world upside down. Our movement was restricted, families disconnected and borders closed. However, we are slowly getting back to “normal” and there’s no better time to discover all the world-class adventures in your back yard.
Since we want to offer our guests and employees the greatest possible protection against the new Coronavirus, we adhere to the guidelines of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (Bundesamtes für Gesundheit, or BAG) and our superordinate associations. We thank you in advance for your support through personal responsibility and solidarity.
Are you open?
We open again on March 1st.
Please check our website for opening hours and availability.
Are all courses open?
When we open, all courses will be available.
How we protect you
- We regularly clean our hands with soap or disinfectant.
- Wherever possible, a window separates us, or we use ...
How you can help us
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or disinfectant.
- Wear a hygiene mask. This is obligatory in publicly acc ...
- By booking an activity you agree to the general terms and conditions of Outdoor Interlaken AG and confirm that you are in good he ...
Points of sale / Rental
- All of our sales outlets have been equipped in accordance with the current guidelines of the BAG.
- According ...
Our Guides and Staff
- All guides and employees are trained and made aware of the protection concept.
- All employees carry safety eq ...
During the activity
- The guide is responsible for safety during the activity and may stop it in an emergency.
Refunds are possible if:
- you have cancelled up to 24 hours before the start of the activity.
- a medical certificate from a local docto ...
External service providers
- When using the services of external service providers, such as mountain railroads, hotels, restaurants, etc., the protection conc ...